Our key product, the Metron3D system is a fully automated, sub-nanometer, high-speed 3D imaging system, operating at production throughputs of up to 170 wafers per hour.
- Throughput and imaging speeds up to 100x faster than conventional atomic force microscopy Patented photo-thermal actuation of the probe tip
- Fully automated for high throughput in-line operation
- Wide field of view optical global align system
- High-speed 600 mm/s wafer stage
- Probe library with fully automated probe exchange and 25 probe capacity
With imaging time measured in seconds rather than minutes, the system is installed in leading IC manufacturers to address metrology challenges for manufacturing next generation logic, DRAM and 3D NAND devices.