NMI Supplier Group
Historically, the NMI Supplier Group (SG) represents firms that supply products/services to microchip manufacturing factories, but as the NMI continues to grow the scope of the group is beginning to widen. Most recently there has been an increase in cross functional events with other NMI teams, which aims to build bridges between adjacent market sectors.
Activities of the SG are especially relevant to smaller organisations who wish to develop their network within the hi-tech value chain and to promote their business capabilities in a cost effective manner.
The NMI recognise the importance of good, local suppliers for manufacturing plants and strives to actively help to promote those companies products and services whenever possible. Furthermore, we also recognise the need for suppliers to be globally focussed and so we provide opportunities for our suppliers to exhibit at international events.
The SG has links to government agencies in order to bid for grant support to keep costs of events to a minimum. For example, the NMI are an accredited UKTI Trade Challenge Partner and administer Trade Access Programme (TAP) grants at targeted international trade exhibitions.
The range of benefits that are provided to Supplier Group members, depending on demand, include:
• Recruiting, organising and managing shared stands at International Trade exhibitions
• Putting on Tabletop Exhibitions within manufacturing plants and to augment NMI conferences
• Networking events
• Production and distribution of a Manufacturing Supplier Directory
• NMI Supplier of the Year Award, presented at the annual NMI dinner in November
Manufacturing Supplier Directory
The NMI strives to promote our members products and services both nationally and internationally, that is why we are so proud of our annual Manufacturing Supplier Directory .
Features of the directory are:
• High quality magazine style brochure.
• A ‘Company Description’ section outlining product and service information and full contact details: phone, email, and website.
• Advertising space in prime locations within the directory, further enhancing your company’s profile.
The Supplier Directory is produced between Feb-April each year and is supplied free of charge to hi-tech manufacturing sites; primarily targeting equipment engineering, facilities, site receptions and purchasing staff.
If you are an NMI member and would like to be included in the directory, or have information on advertising, please contact us.
To view the latest Manufacturing Supplier Directory, please view the NMI home page where it appears and is free to download for any visitors to the NMI web site.
For more information regarding the Supplier Group email [email protected]