Electronics System Design
The activity of this community will be aligned to the priorties of Industry “your needs” and led by Peter Davy (Davy Consulting).
Initial work is underway to refresh and establish priorities of the Electronic systems design and industrialisation community. Themes and scope will range from Chip design, embedded systems and software, FPGA programmable, Verification through to Quality & Reliability.
The work on Quality & Reliability of complex Electronic Systems will be led by Martin Shaw (Reliability Solutions)
If you would like to be part of shaping these exciting new workstream activities please contact [email protected]
Benefits of joining the ESD Community
⇒ Access to
- New knowledge networks and resources
- Network professionals and world class academics
- Networking Events and Workshops – many workshops will be free to attend and Events will be Free or discounted in case of larger Conference
⇒ Marketing and brand benefits including
- Profile listing
- Sponsorship opportunities at member rates
- Speaking opportunities at events
- Opinion pieces / blog writing / article contributions
- Newsletter – opportunities for promotional materials
- Use member only resources.
- Voice and Representation ( NMI is represented on ElecTech Board)