Electronics System Design
Our aim is make a more inclusive community where engineers from all disciplines can find a home.
In electronic design there are many specialities: FPGA, embedded software, analog, high speed, IC physical design, packaging, PCB , test, manufacturing, multi-domain/multi-physics simulation and a whole raft of management topics.
We want to expand the coverage of topics NMI deals with. Along the way we’d like to attract representative’s from each generation of engineers in the workplace; grassroots engineers to CTO.
To make this work we will establish leadership groups; small teams of specialists from the membership base who can steer me in the right direction. Drop us an email ([email protected]) if this appeals to you.
Promoting STEM subjects has been on the agenda for several years and great things are being done.
NMI was a protagonist for training new talent and was a driving force in the creation for UKESF. Still, our entire industry struggles to attract talent. As a group of businesses, research organisations, academic institutions we all have a vested interest in encouraging new talent.
If you or your company is active or wants to be involved in the NMI STEM-based program initiative, we would love to talk to you!
Benefits of joining the ESD Community
⇒ Access to
- New knowledge networks and resources
- Network professionals and world class academics
- Use member only resources.
- Voice and Representation ( NMI is represented on ElecTech Board)
⇒ Marketing and brand benefits including
- Profile listing
- Sponsorship opportunities at member rates
- Speaking opportunities at events
- Opinion pieces / blog writing / article contributions
- Newsletter – opportunities for promotional materials
- Networking Events and Workshops – many workshops will be free to attend and Events will be Free or discounted in case of larger Conference