The 2015 NMI Yearbook is available for download. It is also available in physical form – pick a copy up at one of our events or you can request a copy to be sent direct by contacting us.
The Yearbook is a useful reference publication containing articles on industry themes and information on NMI’s activities and members.
- Foreword by Baroness Neville-Rolfe, Business Minister
- Liberating the Internet of Things: Simon Segars, CEO ARM
- Developing Secure Devices in the Internet of Things, David Kleidermacher, CTO Green Hills Software
- Software Apprentice Schemes: The Renishaw Story, Emma Portman, Test Manager
- ASIC – The Low Cost, Low Risk Solution!, Paul Double, CEO EDA Solutions
- FPGA: The Frontrunners, Doug Amos
- This Nation of Innovators: The Here and Now of UK Chip Design, John Moor
- Got Knocked Down? Get Up Again, Mick Conlon, Operations Manager, Diodes-Zetex Semiconductors
- eFutures – ElectronicsNetwork, Professor Anthony O’Neill
- Catalysing Capability – A European Value Chain Perspective, Peter Connock, Chairman, Memstar Ltd.
- UK Electronic Systems, Going For Growth, Sarah Macken, ESCO