The NMI facilitates knowledge exchange of non-competitive information between its manufacturing members to encourage improved levels productivity, lower costs and higher quality.
We are able to tap into a wide knowledge base and continually develop collaborations between member sites. We work with many disciplines within each member company such as – Equipment Engineering, Production, Training, Human Resources, Procurement, EHS, Facilities, Quality and of course the Plant managers.
We have a flexible approach to helping our members from providing unique and indepth reports, facilitating specific project teams, representing members at government level and down to dealing with individual requests at an operational level. Experience tells us that each organisation requires different levels of support at different times, so we are ready to help when you need us!
Whats on in Manufacturing
Here is a list of some of our current topics:
- Lean Manufacturing Network – Knowledge sharing to aid implementation
- Manufacturing Excellence Conference
- Human Resource Benchmarking
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- EH&S best practice
- Equipment Engineering Best Practice
- Thin Wafer Processing
- Joint water procurement in Scotland
- ESCO (Electronics Systems Challenges & Opportunities) Report – inputs from manufacturing
NMI Manufacturing Supplier Directory
Please contact us for more information in any of the above topics or alternatively you can also stay abreast of developments by signing up to our Newsletter.