Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference Online 13 – 15 July 2021
The Centre for Power Electronics (CPE) Annual Conference on 13 – 15 July 2021 will bring together the Power Electronics, Machines and Drives Community to review the latest research and development that will impact the electric revolution. This blended online conference will feature live invited keynotes and presentations from leading academics and industrialists, views of the future demands for power electronics, machines and drives and presentations from Early Career Researchers in this exciting field.
Research and Development Topics:
• Semiconductor and Passive Devices
• Packaging and Interconnection
• Converters, Electric Machines and Drives
• Control, Test and Reliability
• PEMD Related Applications
The CPE Conference aims to provide online delegates with an opportunity to learn from and network with
leading power electronics experts and researchers as they share their experiences, developments and
The three afternoon sessions will consist of a series of presentations (see below) and will include several
opportunities to ask questions to the speakers, network with other attendees and interact with exhibitors.
Registration for CPE 2021 Online
Delegates will receive a Conference Booklet containing details of the presentations and speakers and of
the exhibitors. The presentations (audio/visual) and exhibitor materials will be available to download from
the IMAPS-UK/CPE website after the event.
Registration Prices for CPE 2021 Online
• Delegate (Industry and Academic) – £100
• IMAPS Member (UK and Worldwide) – £80
• Early Career Researcher (Academic, RA and Post-Doc) – £30
• Student (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) * – Free
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
– * – in applying for a free registration, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status and
affiliation to a Higher Education Institute/University.
FIND OUT MORE