In our CCA Workshop Session, Paul MacDonald reviewed CCA and there was a round table discussion on learning, ie from Audits. The event was held at Bourns, Bedford.
- “Post-Referendum – Views of the Future” – Paul MacDonald
- “Compensation for the indirect costs of the renewables obligation and small scale feed-in tariffs – Guide for applicants” – BIS
- “Brexit Trail: Taking the Fork in Road” – National Grid
- “Environmental Regulation in Post-EU UK”
- “Climate Change and Energy Policy Climate Change Agreements – Update” – Paul MacDonald
- “CCA Manual”