Embedded Software Systems
Systems are increasingly being defined by algorithms and the code that runs on them meaning an increasing part of “systems development” is software.
This network encompasses both the software and systems aspects of developing embedded systems.
New events coming soon – Watch this space
- 13th March 2014 : Multicore – Processors & Programming, University of Cambridge Computer Lab
- 18th November 2013 : Energy-Efficient Systems and Software, Rutherford Appleton Lab, Didcot
- 2nd May 2013 : Embedded Software Security, Renesas, Bourne End
- 8th November 2012 : Embedded Software & Energy-Efficiency, Intel, Swindon
- 31st May 2012 : Mission-Critical Software and Skills, University of Cambridge Computer Lab
- 30th November 2011 : Embedded Software in Automotive – the critical component, TRW Conekt, Solihull
- 7th June 2011 : Embedded Masterclass (partnered event), Stratford-upon-Avon
- 24th May 2011 : Embedded Masterclass (partnered event), Cambridge
- 5th April 2011. “Multicore Processors”, ARM, Cambridge
- 14th October 2010 : Embedded Software in Consumer Applications, Reading
- 6th – Thu 8th October 2009 : Embedded Systems Conference UK 2009 (partnered event)
- 25th June 2009 : “Multi-Core/Multi-Processor Systems”, Renesas Technology Europe, Bourne End
- Event Write-Up & News
- 2008 Debugging Embedded is Hard!
- 2007 Working with Embedded Software – a hardware perspective