The new Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy has recently published a green paper on “Building our Industrial Strategy”.
It seems very promising and with the emergence of 10 Pillars BEIS considered very critically important:
- Investing in Science, Research & Innovation
- Developing Skills
- Upgrading infrastructure
- Supporting business to start-up & grow
- Improving procurement
- Encouraging trade & inward investment
- Delivering affordable energy and clean growth
- Cultivating world-leading sectors
- Driving growth across the whole country
- Creating the right institutions to bring together sectors and places
NMI would like to encourage all our members to complete the consultation (open until 17th April). We also encourage as many business leaders as possible to take a few minutes to complete our snap survey that will help us gain a sense of your priorities and build a data-supported case.
To complete the survey, click here.