NMI, the UK champion for electronic systems & technology providers, has heard a lot of concern from industry and academia on the potential impact of Brexit on business, R&D and the economy.
Following the announcement of the 12 Point Brexit Plan, we are keen to hear your thoughts on this plan and upcoming Brexit. Please click on the link below to share your opinion with us (all inputs are anonymous).
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
A not-for-profit organisation funded by its members, NMI has a membership that spans the supply chain and includes Electronic Systems Design and Manufacturing Companies, Integrated Device Manufacturers, Fabless Semiconductor Manufacturers, Semiconductor Foundries, Electronics Design Services, Intellectual Property Providers, Research and Academic Institutions.
NMI’s work includes:
- Encouraging innovation, communication and collaboration through networking, funding, brokering and signposting activities.
- Representing the micro/nanoelectronics sector to government, policy makers and regulators.
- Supporting skills development, education and training.
- Improving operational efficiency through benchmarking and best practice initiatives.
- Providing an industry specific information flow
For information on the benefits of becoming an NMI member click here.
(Image ©Licensed to i-Images Picture Agency. 01/08/2016. London, United Kingdom)