Analogue, Mixed-Signal and RF
The UK has a well established competency in analogue and mixed-signal.
The Analogue Semiconductor market is growing rapidly with analogue circuits playing a crucial role in a variety of consumer applications such as wireless communications, wireless peripherals, MP3 players and digital cameras. Today, analogue designers can face implementing high-performance analogue using thousands of transistors often sharing silicon with millions of gates of digital logic on 90nm technologies and below.
The UK has a well established competency in analogue and mixed-signal, including a strong academic and research base, wide ranging design expertise, EDA tool development and circuit and SIP manufacture capability. This network provides a forum to exchange practical techniques and experiences in all of these fields. The forum also provides an opportunity for networking, business development and collaboration.
Please see HERE for information on future events
Past presentations available in Design Innovation System members’ area
- 12th September 2013, Intel, Swindon “High-Speed Data – Conversion and Acquisition”
- 4th July 2012, Thames Valley, “Next Gen Wireless Communications”
- 1st March 2011, Intel, Swindon “High Speed Communications”
- 29th April 2010, Intel, Swindon “Internet Everywhere”
- 22nd October 2009, Xilinx, Dublin “Digitally-Assisted Analogue”
- 4th April 2009, Intel, Swindon “Leading Mixed-Signal Designs down the Sub-Micron Path”
- Low/Efficient Power Design (joint with System-Level Design Network)
- Design at Advanced Nodes
- RF IC Design, Implementation and Manufacture
- Mixed-Signal Verification (joint with Verification Network)